From: Jing Zhou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 11:19 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: radio button issue

I think what you are describing is the *default* behavior of browsers.
I am using IE 6.0 and once I tab to focus on the first radio button,
I use the left or right arrow keys to navigate to the next or previous
radio buttons with the same name attribute. Try this to see if it works
on your browsers.

Jing
Netspread Carrier
http://www.netspread.com