Hmmm, no response.  Let me rephrase the question.

How do you perform field validation in your wizards?

Thanks, Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Kearney, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 12:28 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: FW: Use of Validator in a Wizard Validator

 The "Struts in Action" book describes how to do multipage validations in
chapter 12.10.1
 by using the following code:
 if (page == 1) {
        //Check page 1 properties
 }
 if (page == 2) (
        // And so on.

 Unfortunately, it doesn't go into detail about what goes inside the braces.
 What I'd like to know is what is the method call I use to validate just a
single field so I
 don't have to reinvent the wheel.

        Best Regards,
                Michael