I am developing using Netbeans and had the following line of code in my jsp
files and similar for each other tld.

<%@ taglib uri="./../WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

Everything compiled and worked fine when I ran the application in Tomcat.
However, when I attempted to move the application to our web server which
is running iPlanet, it didn't care for the ./../ and was unable to find my
tld files so I changed the code for the jsp files so that it was exactly as
the struts documentation and examples show beginning with just a forward
slash:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

After doing that, the jsps won't compile in Netbeans which I assume is the
reason that I used the ./../ in the first place when I started developing
this app several months ago.

My webapp is mounted in Netbeans and the WEB-INF directly is one level down
and includes all of the tld files and web.xml file.

My web.xml file contains the following and similar for each other tld.

  <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my code to compile?

Thanks!

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections.
If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy
or distribute this message.  If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.