Hi, I am fully aware of Struts transaction token implementation. My question was whether or
not the token could be examined for validity prior to the population of the form bean.

Instead of telling me to read the documentation, why don't you try and read my post first to see
what I am really asking.

Thanks

Nagendra Kumar O V S wrote:

hi,
struts does support for transaction tokens , pl check the struts docs for the api & implementation
-- nagi