From: Curtney Jacobs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 01:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bread crumb trail

Greetings!

About two weeks ago someone said they would post the Tiles implementation of a
Bread crumb trail, if requested.

I requested. What happened to the Bread crumb trail post?

_CJ

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.