Thanks.

you see my problem is i don't know how to get the updated values when the
form is submitted? my beans collection is updated, my indexed getter/setter
are not called? so where are the new values or even the same values when i
submit without changing anything at all on the form?

this is my Action code that i'm using to get values:
TestForm tf = (TestForm) form;

if (tf != null && tf.getBlocks() != null) {

List list = tf.getBlocks();

Block block;

for (int i = 0; i < list.size(); i++) {

block = (Block) list.get(i);

System.out.println("TestAction.execute Block: " +

block.getId() + ", " + block.getName() + ", " +

block.getCategory());

}

} // if (tf != null && tf.getBlocks() != null)

but this code always prints the values that i set the first time page was
shown!

ATTA