Hi,
U can use authenticator classes of whatever server u use...Example is to use
cauchoauthenticator [if u r using resin web server]...etc
Thnks
Prashanth

Anubhav Kale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello

I want to create a simple JSP page with login and password fields. If i/p is correct
(verified against a database) I should give user access to some JSP pages. If user
tries to go to these JSP pages directly without entering correct username and password
then he should be redirected back to login page.

How do I do all this? (I think i need to create some session id and things like that)

Thanks

Anubhav