Hi,
     Is it possible to pass a variable like the following?
     <bean:write name="myFormBean" property="nameList(var1)"/>
I am having a HashMap in the formbean, and I want to get an element from the map with
key as the
content of var1.
 if i use the hardcoded value instead of var1, i am able to get the results

Thanks,
Pramod

This  electronic  mail  message  is  intended  solely  for  the  named  recipients
and  may contain
confidential  and  proprietary  business information of eFunds Corporation and all its
subsidiaries.
If  you  are  not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately.  You may
not disclose the
contents  to  any  other  person;  use  this  electronic  mail message or its contents
for any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium.