At 22:22 -0600 7/30/03, jakarta-lists wrote:
Has anyone successfully use Struts with Jetspeed? I'm looking into the possiblilty of having jetspeed do the authentication, templating and layout.. while struts will handle the control of the app. It sounds like a good idea to me, but I haven't worked with struts enough yet to know for sure and I would like to know about pitfalls if any.

It doesn't sound like there's much left for Struts to do once you use Jetspeed (or Turbine, its underlying framework) for authentication, templating, and layout.

Once you're talking about providing content to individual portlets in your Jetspeed installation, you can do it with much less work than adding Struts in to the mix.

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier