You should be able to go to cramerLoad.do and all will be well.  I put my
.jsp files in WEB-INF with not problems...  I Noticed that you didn't
capitalize WEB-INF, that could be a potential problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tridev Kodamasingh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:55 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: struts access to protected jsp

Hello everybody,

I want to access a jsp which is inside /web-inf/ directory.  I am using
tomcat4.1.18.

There is an entry inside the action maaping in  structs-config.xml as
following:-

<action   path="/cramerLoad"
               type="com.web..action.LoadPageAction">
        <forward name="loadPage"
path="/Web-inf/homepage.jsp"/>
</action>

My basic idea to put jsp's under /web-inf/ is not to  allow the user to
access the jsp's directly.

Am I missing out something in the configurating struts ?
Is there anyway, struts can access this  jsp??

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
Tridev

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.