Mike Jasnowski wrote:

We use a mechanism that basically wraps a set of Struts Form/Form Fields in

a tag that applies a set of XSLT

templates to the body of the tag. This enables use to add features like

you describe w/o touching the Struts tags >themselves. We use it for custom
error placement, highlighting form fields for required, or error conditions,
etc..

We also use this mechanism to share layout information for many of the
forms, nice way to centralize this type of information.

Cool !

--
-----
Rob Leland (703-525-3580)

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day of your life. -Confucius.