In the default Struts-1.0 binary download, there is an file called
struts-example.war, among other war files.

Cheers:).

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian McSweeney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 14, 2003 9:10 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Struts Validator

Hi Steve,

>Have you looked at the struts-validator sample app? The 'types'
examples
>show most of the basic validations. If you've already looked at it, is
>there anything that would make it easier to understand?

No I had not heard about the sample app. I looked again on the main
Struts page and in the validator section there are 3 resources:

1) A validating Two fields match by matt raible
(by the way - IMHO this method
/or a different implementation which does the same thing, would be VERY
helpful to be a part of the main validator package as it is such a
common
requirement)

2)DynaForms and the Validator  - a PDF document

3) Validating user input - a PDF document

Am I missing the link? Is it part of the struts bundle?

I think a link from the main validator page would be helpful as this is
where I went to initially find out how to use the validator.

>requiredif is in 1.1. Do you mean validwhen? If so, that's back in the
>nightly build and will be in the next release.

Cool. :-)