I don't know about the rest of you, but I have found this approach generally not to work. It especially does not work on an expert at it. LOL. I would use this on the quiet type, Steve. I think that with Mark you might find it not completely or utterly or wonderfully successful. But , hopefully this time it will also be fun to watch.