        De: Abhijeet Mahalkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Enviada: qui 18-09-2003 11:29
        Para: Struts Users Mailing List
        Assunto: I webshpere Struts

        Is there anybody working on struts -- websphere server architecture i have few
queries regarding deploying the complete module using JSp-- structs -- sessionbeans
--- entitybeans --- Database architecture it's not getting deployed properly...
        can anyone guide me to get the proper link on this...

        thanks
        abhijeet