Timo

What are folks currently doing for action mappings in relation to CRUD
operations? Are you:

#1 creating a unique Action mapping for each atomic operation (potentially mapped to the same action class)
/createUser.do ->> UserAction.java
/readUser.do ->> UserAction.java
/updateUser.do ->> UserAction.java
/deleteUser.do ->> UserAction.java

#2 creating a unique Action mapping for each atmoic operation with each action having a unique class
/createUser.do ->> CreateUserAction.java
/readUser.do ->> ReadUserAction.java
/updateUser.do ->> UpdateUserAction.java
/deleteUser.do ->> DeleteUserAction.java

#3 creating an aggregate action class with a unique action mapping with multiple operations and using form/request variable to accomplish CUD
/editUser.do ->> UserAction.java (?OP=Update, ?OP=Create,
?OP=Delete)
/displayUser.do ->> UserAction.java

#4 creating an aggregate action class with a unique action mapping with multiple operations
/editUser.do ->> EditUserAction.java /displayUser.do ->> DisplayUserAction.java

Some other way (or a combination) ...

-- F&F Computer Anwendungen Tel: +49 89 51727-352 und Unternehmensberatung GmbH Fax: +49 89 51727-111 Westendstr. 195 Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] D-80686 Muenchen http://www.ff-muenchen.de