Hi,

I have a problem in getting the Chinese charactors from <html:text>,

The following is my jsp file:

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

 <head></head>

I have two property files, one is for englisn, the other is for chinese.
Both english and chinese can be displayed properly on the page, except in the text box.

When I input chinese charactors in the text box and submit, I cannot get the chinese
charactor in the form bean correctly. The chinese charactors become some unreadable
charactors like ????.

There are no special process in the getEmail and setEmail method in the form bean.

Does anybody have similar problem? I need your advice.
Any response is appreciated.

--bruce