Dear All,

I have been using Struts 1.1(stable release) with weblogic 6.1,jdk1.3..now we are
upgrading to weblogic 8.1/jdk1.4

Here is the code that i was using earlier to pass multiple parameters in html:link:

<logic:iterate id="airportObj" name="airportList">
<bean:define id="airportCode" name="airportObj" property="airportCode" />

<%
                        java.util.HashMap params = new java.util.HashMap();
                        params.put("method", "getAirportDetails");
                        params.put("airportCode", airportCode );
                        pageContext.setAttribute("paramsName", params);
%>

        <bean:write name="airportObj" property="airportName" />
</logic:iterate>
this works fine with Weblogic 6.1 and jdk 1.3, But when i upgraded to jdk 1.4
/weblogic 8.1,
it gives me an error:
cannot resolve symbol airportCode at line : params.put("airportCode", airportCode );

I know that jdk1.4 is stricter when it comes to compilation, but does this imply that
the bean:define tag is not compiant with jdk1.4??

Pls guide me on how to proceed forward....

Regds
Ruta

DISCLAIMER:

Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Hexaware
Technologies Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of
this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not
the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in
any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]