I can't seem to find any good examples of how to do this. I would like to
have a nested tile inside of my body.jsp. For example I have a definition.
<definition name="tiles.mainLayout" path="/WEB-INF/jsp/common/layout.jsp">
            <put name="title" value="Tiles Blank Site" />
            <put name="header" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/common/header.jsp" />
            <put name="menu" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/common/menu.jsp" />
            <put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/common/body.jsp" />
</definition>

And typically I override it as such

<definition name="tiles.One" extends="tiles.mainLayout">
            <put name="title" value="Different Title" />
            <put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/differentBody.jsp" />

</definition>

But what if I would like in some situations to have an include in the
"body".  Say I would like to use One Jsp page but would like to, from the
Struts-config, call that same page but have different forms inserted
depending on the situations. So, I would have possibly two definitions like
this.

 <definition name="tiles.One" extends="tiles.mainLayout">
            <put name="title" value="Different Title" />
            <put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/differentBody.jsp" />

            <put name="form" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/formOne.jsp" />
</definition>
<definition name="tiles.Two" extends="tiles.mainLayout">
            <put name="title" value="Different Title" />
            <put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/differentBody.jsp" />

            <put name="form" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/formTwo.jsp" />
</definition>

My assumption (thus far wrong) was that I could insert the "form" inside my
differentBody.jsp. But when I run it, my differentBody.jsp fails claiming
it can't find "form". Is this because I don't have "form" defined in my
mainLayout? I have tried to define it there even going so far as to have
the body use a "put" with the layout.jsp.

Am I way off track here for something that seems to me a simple task? Is
this even the right place to post this question?

Thanks.

Derwyn