-----Original Message-----
From: Jitesh Sinha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1.)How do you compare one property of a bean with two values by a single
logic:equal tag?I want to achieve the following logic:

if(str.equals("astr") || str.equals("anotherstr"))

I guess logic:equal tag is for only one comparison...so what you  people
think is the most efficient way to achieve this?

2.)How do you compare one property of a bean with a value ignoring the
case by a logic:equal tag?I want to achieve the following logic:

if(str.equalsIgnoreCase("astr"))

Thanks,
Jitesh