To achive this I generaly use a utility method as defined below, note
the path argument will contain a full url including the session Id key
as the jsp is generaly relying on session data to build the output for
example(http://localhost/myapp/someAction.do;jsessionid=thesessionid).
The return can then be saved to file.

        public static String executeHTTPRequest(String path)
        {
                String htmlContent = null;
                ByteArrayOutputStream bout = new
ByteArrayOutputStream();
                try
                {
                        URL jspPage = new URL(path);
                        InputStream is = jspPage.openStream();
                        BufferedInputStream bin = new
BufferedInputStream(is,1024);
                        int data;
                        while((data = bin.read())>0)
                        {
                                bout.write(data);
                        }
                        bin.close();
                        is.close();
                        htmlContent = new
String(bout.toByteArray()).trim();
                }
                catch(Exception e)
                {
                        if(m_log.isErrorEnabled())
                                m_log.error("ToolBox ERROR:
executeHTTPRequest(path)path=" + path + e);
                }
                return htmlContent;
        }

HTH,