Hi everyone,

I asked for some questions about token and double submissions a couple of weeks
ago. Today, i'm back to that problem and more specifically on the workflow. The
double submission detection is Ok. But i don't know how to retrieve the normal
flow of the application. I explain myself :

In my Prepare Action, i use the saveToken() method.
Then, the JSP is shown and the user can fill the form.
In my Process Action, i use the isTokenValid() then resetToken() methods.

If there's just one submission, everything works fine.

If there's a double submission, my Process Action class detects it and returns
to the JSP (via the Prepare Action class) with an error message on the screen.
Everything's fine until this point.

But then, what happens ? The user can see the message but nothing can happen..
I can't retrieve the workflow of my application and the user remains on that
page with this message whereas the first call of the Process Action class is
already finished..

I spent a lot of time on the web searching for examples but unfortunatly, i
couldn't find something that suits to my problem..

Thanks in advance, Frederic