Thanks for pointing that out Paul.  Both your other answer was helpful,
and so was this one, perhaps unintentionally :-)

I'll dig into both and see what feels better as an overall design.

Paul McCulloch wrote:
| The key method map relates to LookupDispatchAction, the original question
| was about DispatchAction.
|
| Paul

this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to
Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message
are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
| WARNING:
| While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from
being transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee
that attachments do not contain computer virus code.  You are therefore
strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the
attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no
warranties regarding performance use or quality of any attachment and
undertakes no liability for loss or damage howsoever caused.