From: "Srinivas Kusunam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:04 PM
Subject: Scriplets Question

Hi,
        I have a question on using Scriplets on JSP page??

        Why does JSP-2.0 specification given an option to disable scriplets
in JSP?? What is the problem of putting Scriplets in JSP....... what
benefits are we getting using some standard \ custom Tags instead?

Thanks,
Srini

Srinivas Kusunam

Sr. Software Engineer