Nathan Maves wrote:

I have an action that loads a collection into the request so that the for can get pre-loaded. The created form need to be validated. When the validator runs the request is sent back to the original form. Problem is that the data need to pre-load the form is gone from the request. How can I accomplish this task?

It depends.. is the collection actually populated into the form? If so it should remain in the form when the validation is returned. My guess is you are talking about a collection that you put into request scope. In that case it's easiest just to put the collection into session scope. There are other ways around it, but session scope is the easiest. (If everyone using the app will need the same collection use application scope).

--
Rick