Agashivala, Vishal wrote:

Hi Can anyone help me to implement MAP BACKED ACTION FORM???
In this forum, I see 100 of mails but wht I am try to get help on is not
there..And NO ONE IS HERE TO HELP ME OUT?? AM I ASKING SOME irrelevant info
here?? If so atleast write to me so that i can think of other way to work
around..Atlest some one reply to my message
Regards,

Why don't you explain what you need help with? Like what you have tried so far? What you want to accomplish? What isn't working? Anything would be helpful to give us some direction. My first question would be why do you want to back your form by a Map?

--
Rick