From: Joe Hertz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JBuilder Servlet path issue

I'm using JBuilder 8 Enterprise and Tomcat 4.1.

Whenever you use JB to build a servlet application, it defaults to building the project such that the "root" directory is named after the project itself.

This is especially annoying in struts as I'm finding I need to name all my actions /<projectname>/<ActionMappingName>.do

Anyone have experience with how to get JBuilder to let me have the root tree for my web app, or if there is a way to make a generic prefix for my ActionMappings?

TIA,

Joe