>Your login.jsp seems to be missing the form and fields. Do you have your
code?
>Does your login page form also set the <html:form onsubmit="return
>validateUserForm(this)" ....> ?

I don't want to use Javascript. I just want a list at the top of the form
that displays the errors after a submit. The form stuff was just left out
for brevity in mij code list.

Do I manually need to create an ActionErrors object in LogonAction. If so,
how? I tried that but it seems that it just doesn't read in the validation
rules.

Marc