OpenSTA works for me.

Jerry Jalenak wrote:
Hi All,

I've got a problem with my current web app where it stops responding after
about 6 hours.  I need to set up a test environment and simulate multiple
logon's so I can trap my way through the code and figure out where it is
failing.  I think there is a tool available that can be used to do this -
HTTPerf (I think), but I'm not sure if this will do what I want.  Does
anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks.

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]