Consider Tidy from W3.org or jTidy on sf.net for html clean up.

.V

Derek Clarkson wrote:
My thoughts exactly, I just don't know where and how to do this. ;-)

On Friday 05 December 2003 11:27, Wendy Smoak wrote:

Derek Clarkson wrote:

Is there anyway to automatically remove white space blank
lines and tabs, but
still leave normal lines in place so i can read the html if
necessary. I.e.
remove any occurances of the following:
1. Empty lines including those just filled with tabs.
2. All other tabs.
3. Trailing white space.

Sounds like a job for a Filter! You'd modify the HTML after it leaves the Struts webapp, before it leaves the container on its way to the browser. I suspect someone has written this already...