I want to pass two hidden fields; username and keyName
from a JSP via a SUBMIT button:

<req:isUserInRole role="editor">
<% String username = request.getRemoteUser();%>
value="journal_category"/>
value="<%=username%>"/>
</req:isUserInRole>

and an action mapping:

    <action
        roles="editor"
        path="/find/Category"

type="org.apache.struts.scaffold.ProcessAction"

parameter="org.apache.artimus.article.FindEditorData"
        name="articleForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="false">
       <forward
            name="success"
            path=".article.Result"/>
    </action>

How come the username is not passed to the
FindEditorData.java while the keyName is successfully
passed.  In the browser, I got:

name=null; kn=journal_category; kv=null

The code of my FindEditorData is shown below:

public final class FindEditorData extends Bean
{
   public Object execute() throws Exception
   {

   // Obtain username
   String username = getUsername();

   EditorService service = new EditorService();
   String value = service.findEditorData( username );

   String property = getKeyName();

        if (( null==property ) || ( null==value ))
        {
            StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
            sb.append( "name=" );
            sb.append( username );
            sb.append( "; kn=" );
            sb.append( property );
            sb.append( "; kv=" );
            sb.append( value );
            throw new ParameterException(
sb.toString() );
        }

        ResultList list = new ResultListBase
        (

            Access.findByProperty( this,property,value
)

        );
        list.setLegend( property,value );

        return new ProcessResultBase( list );