Not sure how OT this question is.

My current plan (unless this is bad for some reason, but if so, Ted H
should change his example app :-) is to stash the hibernate Session for
a user into his httpSession, and reuse it on each request.

A Hibernate Session instance isn't threadsafe. I imagine if two really
quick http requests got generated out of the same browser, all hell
could break out.

I guess I want to know if mortals like me need to worry about this.

Does Struts (or the Servlet container FAIK) prevent this from occuring,
or do I need to ensure this doesn't happen? If so, how? With a token or
is there a better strategy?

TIA

-Joe