Hi all
i already posted twice about this but i guess my email program had trouble formatting my mail or somethign but anyway long thing short i have a collection of ApplicationVO value objects, i need to display them in rows on a jsp. so i iterate thru the collection of the value objects, and at the beginning of the row i need a check box with a value of one of the properties of the value object how do i go about it? i know the multibox can do this but i'm having trouble binding the property to the value of this multibox .. can anyone help me?

my code :

<logic:iterate id="appList" name="incompleteFolderForm" property="applications">
<bean:write name="appList" property="firstName"/>
<bean:write name="appList" property="lastName"/>
</logic:iterate>

can anyone help me??

Regards..

Shahfazal Mohammed
Research A$$i$tant
Center for Business and Information Technologies
http://www.cbit.louisiana.edu
337.482.0626 work
337.322.1946 cell
337.233.1092 home