I'd like to announce the availability of Faces Console 1.0 Beta 2. This
new version now supports JSF 1.0 beta and fixes many bugs.

The Faces Console is a FREE standalone Java Swing application for
managing JavaServer Faces-based applications. With the Faces Console you
can visually edit JavaServer Faces configuration files as well as JSP
Tag Library files.

The Faces Console also plugs into multiple, popular Java IDEs for
seamless management of Faces applications from one central development
tool.

Version 1.0 Beta 2 can be downloaded from my website at:

http://www.jamesholmes.com/JavaServerFaces/console/

Please give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jamesholmes.com/JavaServerFaces/