Mohan-

This means that Struts is unable to find the definition for errors.required
in your Message Resources.

I suspect it's going to be something on this order. Cant find the file. The
Locale it's using isn't the one you specified. Something like that.

Based on my experience, I'd suggest double checking that the property file
with the messages is actually in the location Struts really thinks it is.

HTH

-Joe