I have a .jsp page which submits through a post using SUBMIT button. If I
type in a value for my one field and hit the submit button, all is well. If I type in
a value and hit enter, I get an  NullPointerException in my ActionForm as I am
checking for which button is clicked using the following code:

 validate(-----------){
           String buttonAction = request.getParameter(GSOPConstants.BUTTON_ACTION);
           System.out.println("-----    buttonAction==="+buttonAction);
  }

  When I click SUBMIT button it prints properly where as if I click enter it prints
NULL.

  I am sure there might be some wrok around. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Srini