From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 13:12
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Looking for junior Java/Struts developers

I looked up client/server programmer on Monster.com and got the average
for Vermont:

Client/Server Programmer I  Burlington, VT
25th%ile                Median          75th%ile
$42,973         $48,589         $55,303

Programmer I  Burlington, VT
25th%ile                 Median                 75th%ile
$40,892        $45,231        $51,272

So there you go. I am a grad myself (Australian) but I can't tell you what
I earn. I can probably get away with saying that it is a lot less that
that... mind you that is an average and not for a graduate. I would say
that "about 50k" for one year experience is probably only slightly higher
than the median.

Did anyone actually go to the website for this company and look for the
supposed job posting on their careers site? coz it isn't there.

Heya Gosper
CSC Australia
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612
Ph: +61 (0) 2 6246 8155  Fax: +61 (0) 2 62468100
MOB: 0401 611779
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.