From: "Rahul Mohan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "struts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:47 PM
Subject: <c:out> tag inside <html:text> tag

Hi...I am facing some problems with using JSTL tags inside struts tags.

This is the piece of code I wrote for my application:

 name="Customer"
 property ="Name"
 maxlength="256"
 size="256"
 style="<c:out value="${styleVar}"/>"
 />

the problem is that it is getting traslated to

 name="w_CustomerWin"
 property ="wca_Name"
 maxlength="256"
 size="256"
 style="width:100;height:22;position:absolute;top:20;left:56;display:none;"
 />

in the final html page!!

can anybody please tell me why the <html:text> tag is not getting translated
to <input type="text .....> ?

thank you..

Rahul Mohan
MasterCraft Group
Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Research Development and Design Center
54B, Hadapsar Industrial Estate
Pune - 411 013
Phone: +91 4042333 or 4031122 Extn 2541
            +91 471 3129787  ( Mobile )