De: Jesse Alexander (KAID 11) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 06 de febrero de 2004 16:07
Para: 'Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: Back to the originating screen...

Hi
I need a hint on how to return always to the originating action preserving
all input-parameters to that originating action...

problem: From any screen in my application the user is allowed to
         change the language of the UI. He should be immediately presented
         the same screen again in the new UI-language.

So far I think I create an action (and a global forward) to change the
UI-language. That's the easy part. But what strategy to use in order
to be able to redo the last action before the change of language?

The possibilities I thought of are:
- on the language link, include always the "redo"-URL
- on each primary action (actions called from the UI, opposed to secondary
  actions called from primary actions...) I store the "redo"-URL in the
  session.

What do you do in such a case?

thanks in advance
Alexander