Hi,
          I'm debugging Java code using JBoss IDE installed with Eclipse 2.1 and I
found I could not debug JSP using the same IDE....then I installed MyEclipse to debug
JSP and tested working fine with JSP when I come to debug Java code the break point
which I put seems to be does not working then I found MyEclipse has got its own JBoss
IDE and it clashes with JBoss IDE which I installed already.

Can anybody suggest me how can get rid of this problem or suggest is there anyother
way I can debug JSP without getting into this problem? or any better alternatives
debug JSP without affecting debugging of java code??

Thankx in advance,

-Ramadoss