De: Nathan Maves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: martes, 10 de febrero de 2004 1:24
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: dynamic parameters

I have searched but found nothing on this specific example.

I have a form that will have n number of elements.  Each of these
elements will needs it own name.

example.

list of students is displayed on the screen with two text fields for
their first and last name.

This is for a mass update page.

The only way I can thing of is to have form element like..

<text name="#student_id#-#first_name#">
<text name="#student_id#-#last_name#">

This way in my action I can parse out the student id and then update
the corresponding first and last name.

Can this be done or is there a better way to do it.

---