De: Turner Benjamin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de febrero de 2004 12:31
Para: Struts-User (E-mail)
Asunto: struts actions and content/type responses

hello,

i am looking for a solution for the following problem:

in my database i have various BLOB items which represent images (gif or jpg). i would
like to create a struts action which returns this (by passing along a request
parameter to the action which is the imageid in the database. is it possible to set
the response content/type in an action and then return the image itself somehow? maybe
with a requestdispatcher? any ideas/pointers to this would be welcome.

ty,

Ben

---