Could you enlcose the sample....Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferguson, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 9:46 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: how to send checkbox value?

Have a hidden field that is the actual name of your field, use some jsp code fo set
the value of the checkbox at load time based on the value of the hidden field, and use
JavaScript to set the hidden field when the checkbox is changed.

I have done this in non-Struts apps and expect to be using it very soon in a Struts
app.

saF