Now let us assume that the ActionForm for the record editing form needs to
go in session scope (nb: in request scope there is not a problem so if the
design can be done practically with request scope that is much better).

Hi, Andrew,

Now this is becoming interesting. Let's talk about this decision. If we are taking data from a view, wouldn't it be paramount to make sure that the what we got was from that view alone? What possible benefit would there be to putting the ActionForm into session scope?

Michael