From: Frédéric Dreier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 16 February 2004 16:39
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: overlapping cells in table with firebird

Hi,

When displaying struts page in firebird or mozilla for the first time
(increased load time due to jsp compilation) I got some strange effect:
Some table's cells overllaps themself. Redisplaying the page using F5
corrects the problem.

It's non-dynamical HTML  with an external CSS.

I'm curious to know if someone else got this problem before asking
mozilla guru.

Regards,

Frederic