Michael,

There is no issue with bookmarking. Where the app currently responds to:

/viewXXXdetail.jsp?scid=23

The Struts version will respond in the same way to:

/viewXXXdetail.do?scid=23

Even for viewing data, you will want to use an ActionForm. In the
example URL above, you'll want a property to hold the 'scid'. The same
ActionForm should also properties for all the detail information about
the item that will be shown by the JSP.

-Max