Use link

    ..... Cancel ......
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:40 AM
  To: Struts Users Mailing List
  Subject: RE: Validation doubt?

  Hi,
  Thank you for the information.
  on click of the cancel btn i want to show the home page. how do i do that?

  Subramaniam Olaganthan
  Tata Consultancy Services
  Plot No. 21
  Industrial Estate,, Ambattur
  Chennai - 600 058,Tamil Nadu
  India
  Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Website: http://www.tcs.com

        Vinay Kumar Munikuntla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        02/24/2004 10:00 PM
              Please respond to
              "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       To 'Struts Users Mailing List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
              cc [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Subject RE: Validation doubt?

  Don't submit the form when user clicks on cancel button..... This will
avoid
  calling validate method off the form bean.