From: Eric Dahnke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 3:24 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Tomcat and Aliases

I have searched the archives as well as google with no lick. Is the
answer use apache?

We're running TC in a standalone configuration. Short of
putting Apache in front of it, and running mod_jk is there a
way in server.xml, web.xml or otherwise to do aliasing like
the following httpd.conf entry?

Alias /images/ "/usr/local/product/images/"

<Directory "/usr/local/product/images">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny