I've already solved this.
I just put redirect="true" in the forward config and it's ok.

Thank you all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao Batistella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2004 18:51
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: SSLEXT

It works!
Thank you all!!

Do you know how to hide the data were sent in the request?
Now that I'm switching the protocol all the parameters that have been posted
appears in the browser address like this:
http://myhost:8080/myapp/initial.do;jsessionid=0AF3B29811F69DEE15CB0672EC248
5DA?password=test&login=test
So, the user can see his user/password in the address. This could be a
problem...

Thanks again.