Benz,

I wish that I could say yes, but, the answer is no. I don't have a volunteer
to do this and I don't have the bandwidth to deal with it myself. I still
hope to have a streaming video available for Craig's talk from last
November, but, that is taking the volunteer involved longer to get into a
compressed format that would be reasonable for hosting on his personal web
site. This is the main reason why that earlier talk video is still not
available online.

Sorry, Van

Mike "Van" Riper
Silicon Valley Struts User Group