A little off topic .. but does weblogic actually cost money? Sounds worse then Jrun to me.

Anyway if I understood the problem, if "weblogic struts" which I assume is struts 1.0 doesn't support indexed="true" (as struts 1.0 doesn't) then you have to put the index in youself

<logic:iterate id="item" name="basketForm" property="items" indexId="index">
<%
java.lang.String item = "item["+ java.lang.Integer.toString(index) +"]";
pageScope.setAttribute("item",item);
%>
</logic:iterate>

Again, perhaps I didn't understand the question, or perhaps things look more like this.

<logic:iterate id="item" name="basketForm" property="items" indexId="index">
<%
java.lang.String price = "price["+ java.lang.Integer.toString(index) +"]";
pageScope.setAttribute("price", price);
%>
</logic:iterate>

I assume this is how matey boy fixed his "weblogic struts" problem.